Hello,

Recently I was checking the file format for F2FS and noticed that the
superblocks' location on the partition was both at the beginning.  This
means that if a large portion of the partition is corrupted, then it is
possible for both superblocks to be destroyed.  From my understanding of
other filesystems, they prevent that by spreading out the superbolock
backups across the partition so that it reduces the chances of all
superblocks being destroyed.  Has this been noticed before or am I mistaken
in some way?

Thank you,
Zachary Winnerman