On 2015/7/31 18:49, Chao Yu wrote:
> Hi Bintian,

I enable the event xxx_sync_file_enter both in f2fs and ext4, and find neither
of
them was triggered by photo files.

Then I try f2fs_writepages and ext4_da_write_pages:

    ino     file_name

    65573   IMG_20150804_031619.jpg
    65575   IMG_20150804_031619_1.jpg
    65576   IMG_20150804_031620.jpg
    65577   IMG_20150804_031620_1.jpg

  ext4_da_write_pages: dev 259,0 ino 65573 b_blocknr 0 b_size 0 b_state 0x0000
first_page 0 io_done 0 pages_written 0 sync_mode 0
  ext4_da_write_pages: dev 259,0 ino 65575 b_blocknr 0 b_size 2408448 b_state
0x0221 first_page 0 io_done 1 pages_written 588 sync_mode 0
  ext4_da_write_pages: dev 259,0 ino 65575 b_blocknr 0 b_size 0 b_state 0x0000
first_page 0 io_done 0 pages_written 0 sync_mode 0
  ext4_da_write_pages: dev 259,0 ino 65576 b_blocknr 0 b_size 2428928 b_state
0x0221 first_page 0 io_done 1 pages_written 593 sync_mode 0
  ext4_da_write_pages: dev 259,0 ino 65576 b_blocknr 0 b_size 0 b_state 0x0000
first_page 0 io_done 0 pages_written 0 sync_mode 0
  ext4_da_write_pages: dev 259,0 ino 65577 b_blocknr 0 b_size 2383872 b_state
0x0221 first_page 0 io_done 1 pages_written 582 sync_mode 0
  ext4_da_write_pages: dev 259,0 ino 65577 b_blocknr 0 b_size 0 b_state 0x0000
first_page 0 io_done 0 pages_written 0 sync_mode 0

f2fs_writepages doesn't appear in the test of f2fs

I also try modify commit=300(default 5), but it doesn't work. Maybe somewhere
else in ext4
launch the ext4_da_write_pages operation.

At the end, I try to mount f2fs with disable_roll_forward, when system reboot,
the f2fs is inconsistent,
there are several failed check items in fsck.

Thanks,
He