Hi,

as an update, I've been able to reproduce this bug reliably by using a
lot of RAM in order to force swap (I have vm_swappiness at 10).

Once swapping takes place, it's only a matter of time until some
userspace application locks at f2fs_issue_flush.

It will remain locked even when I free some RAM and force pages back
to it (by disabling swap).

Also, the shutdown and restart command works, but they take more than
5 minutes and changes to storage are not persistent after next boot
(for example: equalizer settings are reset, browser history is gone,
and recently saved documents are also gone).