Christoph Kluenter wrote:
On Monday 14 January 2008 21:58:31 James wrote:
Hi Will,

I'm not in any hurry but the config files would be nice anyway if it's
not inconvenient.
I'm still playing with the whole thing in general so it'd be nice to see
a working config.
The wiki-Page describes everything. And I have put a working config for LVM there.

Regards,
     Christoph

Thanks
-James

I'm having a problem when trying to setup LVM
i get and error saying this doesn't exist :  *disk*_*var*.*sh

i setup everything according to the instructions.

partition.LVMTEST.source =

#!/bin/sh
#clean drives, BAD BAD HAX wipe the drive before lvm is loaded.
dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda2 bs=1k count=1
dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda1 bs=1k count=1
dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda bs=1k count=1
hdparm -z /dev/sda

# load the device mapper module for LVM support
modprobe dm_mod

#debug=1 /srv/fai/config/store/setup-storage
debug=1 /var/lib/fai/config/store/setup-storage -X

# skip the original parititioning
. $LOGDIR/disk_var.sh
skiptask partition

50-host-classes=

#! /bin/bash

# assign classes hosts

# use a list of classes for our demo machine
case $HOSTNAME in
   LVM)
       echo "FAIBASE LVMTEST" ;;
   *)
       echo "FAIBASE DHCPC" ;;
esac

(ifclass I386 || ifclass AMD64) && echo GRUB
exit 0

any ideas?

TIA
-james