Hi,
I'm around this problem for a few days, reading foruns and information on
internet but can't find a way do solve it! There is my steps:

1. fresh installation of FAI 4.1.1 in a also fresh Debian machine (Debian
GNU/Linux 7.5 - wheezy)
2. configure my packages and scripts to install (like I had in previous
version)
3. create nfsroot without errors
   fai-make-nfsroot -v -l
4. create mirror without errors
   fai-mirror -v -c "$CLASSES_TO_LOAD" /media/mirror/
5. create usb bootable pen drive (in my scenario I can't use a network
server, I'm must use an USB stick)
    fai-cd -m /media/mirror/ -u /media/pen/

When I try to boot from USB I have this error:

Pid: 1, comm: init Not tainted 3.2.0-4-686-pae #1 Debian 3.2.57-3
Call Trace:
 panic+0x4d
 do_exit+0x76
 do_group_exit+0x5c
 sys_exit_group+0x11
 syscall_call+0x7
 acpi_os_map_memory+0xd7

- There is my simplified /etc/fai/NFSROOT
PACKAGES aptitude
nfs-common .....
cupt

live-boot live-boot-doc live-boot-initramfs-tools-

PACKAGES aptitude I386
grub-pc
linux-image-686-pae

PACKAGES aptitude AMD64
grub-pc
linux-image-amd64

I'm only using classes DEBIAN, FAIBASE and GRUB_PC as they come in
installation and more two classes that I've create (to install postgresql
and some minor packages, I don't think the problem is in my classes).

If someone had some similar problem or have any idea how this problem can
be resolved, please tell me, much appreciated.

Thanks,
Rui

Antwort per Email an