On 5/10/07, Yan Fitterer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Last I heard, reload was an optional OCF action that was not quite fully
implemented in Heartbeat (someone please correct me here if need be!)

The benefit would be that configuration changes could be picked up without
having to interrupt a service.

all correct

Not sure how it's supposed to be invoked from the heartbeat end though!

i think there is an option to turn it on, plus the RA needs to
advertise the capability

One can use OCF RAs manually, outside heartbeat, if one bothers to set the
OCF_RESKEY_* parameters, prior to calling the RA. That way, you could make
manual use of the reload action.

>>> On Wed, May 9, 2007 at  4:07 PM, in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Doug Knight