Hi,

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 09:35:21AM -0300, mike wrote:
> Got a simple 2 node active/standby cluster with stonith disabled in my
> cib. This morning I logged on to the server to see /var filled up over
> the weekend. Looking at the ha-log file I can see why. It was polluted
> with stonith messages. Specifically, messages that read "Can't initiate
> connection to stonithd".
>
> So why am I seeing these messages with stonith disabled and how can I
> stop these messages from coming through?

Whether you have stonith disabled or not, stonithd is going to be
running. This time it seems to have crashed or there's some
installation problem. You can create a hb_report and open a
bugzilla where we can investigate why stonithd left.

Thanks,

Dejan

P.S. Please open a new thread for new questions.