> Think about what "not installed" might mean.

Seriously, dude, I've been up through the night and maybe I'm not
thinking clearly. Have some mercy. On the surface "not installed" means
something wasn't installed. But what? I've checked /var/log (nothing)
and /var/ha-debug (empty). I can't find the ocf_log. The service does
stop and start, so "not installed" is not referring to that.

--
Eric Robinson

Disclaimer - July 21, 2010
you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or
opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not
represent those of . Warning: Although  has taken reasonable precautions to
ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or
attachments.