Hello,

I have: Node_A, Node_B, Node_C
Have A MySQL Resource that should run on Node_A ( but with VIP ) and Node_B
Node_C runs some other resources but this is not important now.
on-fail monitor option for resource is "standby"

I have stopped MySQL on Node_A so, MySQL from Node_A and VIP went to Node_B.
Restarted Heartbeat on Node_A and moved MySQL and VIP back to Node_B and MySQL
from Node_A Moved to Node_C even if I have location constraint for this
resource that says to keep this service on Node_A.

Resource definitions:
group gr_mysql_master_primary VIP_10.10.1.235 mysql_master_primary
notif_gr_mysql_master_primary \
        meta ordered="true" collocated="true" is-managed="true"
target-role="Started"
group gr_mysql_master_secondary mysql_master_secondary
notif_gr_mysql_master_secondary \
        meta ordered="true" collocated="true" is-managed="true"
target-role="Started"

Location Constraints:
location loc_gr_mysql_master_primary_default gr_mysql_master_primary rule 100:
#uname eq Node_B
location loc_gr_mysql_master_primary_failover gr_mysql_master_primary rule 50:
#uname eq Node_A
location loc_gr_mysql_master_secondary gr_mysql_master_secondary rule inf:
#uname eq Node_A

Is this normal behavior ?

Thank you.
--