Hi,

On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 14:27:17 +0200 Tanja Roth wrote:

>Hi,
>
>>----- Forwarded message from Dejan Muhamedagic <deja...@fastmail.fm>
>>-----
>>
>>Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 12:38:57 +0200
>>From: Dejan Muhamedagic <deja...@fastmail.fm>
>>Subject: Re: [Linux-HA] Antw: Re:  Making crm quit (#2)
>>
>>Hi,

>>> Nachricht <20110406144816.GC3673@squib>:
>>[...]
>>> BTW: Is anybody from Novell/SUSE listening? I found several errors
>>> in their "High Availability Guide" I'd like to share with them...
>
>> Well, I am :) I'll enquire about the right place to send your
>>comments.
>

>The following feedback channels are available (see also the Feedback
>section in the preface of our manuals):
>
>Bugzilla:
>
>   To report bugs for a product component, please use
>   http://support.novell.com/additional/bugreport.html
>
>   (If you already have a Bugzilla account, just file a bug or an
>    enhancement request against the Documentation component for the
>    respective product).
>
>User Comments:
>    Go to http://www.novell.com/documentation/sle_ha where the
>    documentation for SLE HA 11 (SP*) is hosted. View the HTML
>    version of the documentation and navigate to the page where you
>    have spotted an error or would like to suggest adjustments. Click
>    the "Add comment" link at the bottom of the page and insert your
>    comment. If you are interested in getting feedback, provide your
>    name and email address. Your comment is directly routed to our
> team.
>
>Apart from that, we are also available via IRC (#opensuse-doc on
>freenode) or via opensuse-...@opensuse.org.

BTW, we recently published an update of the HA Guide at
http://www.novell.com/documentation/sle_ha/. It fixes a number of
issues throughout all chapters, reported by Ulrich and other users -
thanks again!

An update of the doc package (RPM) is also in the queue and will be
available via the usual update channels.

Thanks & regards

Tanja Roth, Documentation
21284 (AG Nürnberg)