On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 10:34 AM, Lars Ellenberg
<lars.ellenb...@linbit.com> wrote:
>> order o_nfs_before_vz 0: cl_fs_nfs cl_vz
>> order o_vz_before_ve992 0: cl_vz ve992
>
> a score of "0" is roughly equivalent to
> "if you happen do plan to do both operations
>  in the same transition, would you please consider
>  to do them in this order, pretty please, if you see fit"

Lars beat me to this, as the post turned out to be a little more
elaborate than expected, but here's a bit of background info for
additional clarification:

http://www.hastexo.com/resources/hints-and-kinks/mandatory-and-advisory-ordering-pacemaker

>> This is on / with:
>> * Debian 6.0.4
>> * corosync 1.4.2 (from Debian backports)
>> * pacemaker 1.0.9.1 (from Debian backports)

squeeze-backports is on 1.1.6, and you _really_ want to upgrade.

Cheers,
Florian

--
Need help with High Availability?