Thanks for Reading!

        I decided after getting burned out on all this Y2K update stuff, to
grab a copy of the AX25-HOWTO and start updating it! After creating a
simple index of all the topics, I've come to the quick conclusion that I
think the current howto can/should be split up. I can clearly see three
different areas:

AX25-KERNEL-HOWTO
AX25-HARDWARE-HOWTO
AX25-TPU-HOWTO

AX25-KERNEL-HOWTO

        How to compile the kernel for AX25 support with different hardware.

AX25-HARDWARE-HOWTO

        How to configure the different hardware supported by the kernel.

AX25-TPU-HOWTO

        Find, compile, configure and use the different AX25 tools and
utilities. AX25 programming, and other low-level topics. TPU = Tools,
Programming & Utilities

Feel free to comment! I'm looking for input on this. This is right off
the top of my head, as I've only spent about an hour with the current
HOWTO.  There's a bunch to do.....

73

.mark

 Mark Schoonover KA6WKE            IS Manager
 Trail Runner,HAM                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
          ka6wke@wb6dgr.#sca.ca.usa.noam
 http://www.qsl.net/ka6wke       ka6wke-1 145.05
               Mobile: 146.52 & 28.470
   Long: 32.85380 Lat: -117.00980 Grid: DM12LU

Right now, I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time.......