Witam!

Maybe this is wrong group, but I know that Jean-Paul exists
on it. My question is: When the 32bit version of BBS will
be available? 16bit is almost ancient now...
And site www.f6fbb.org is rather chaotic... Set of
upgrade's, disk divided archives (we live in 2000,
last 3,5 FDD I pushed in can 5 years ago), and
ftp full of versions... Which to choose? basic,
plus upgrades, or full ? Many files, many versions,
it's confusing. Why not to delete ancient versions
and leave only recent versions in zip packages?
Without upgrade, but only complete, full versions!
Are you planning any tool to manage linux fbb from
windows? My dream is to set up forward in one window,
with checkboxes, or something like this...
I'm a linux user, but tired of configuring all things
on the world with text files.
--
Leszek A. Szczepanowski
[EMAIL PROTECTED]