Hi

Has anyone had any success running TWO soundmodems on the one machine?

I expect this would require insmod-ing the modules twice but so far no luck
here

One card is a ESS which starts up correctly on io 0x220 irq 5 dma 1

The other is a "ISA PnP Crystal wavetable" s/c of chinese origin.

If I simply remove the ESS and substitute the other card it fires up no
worries with the same startup script.

I would like to try getting both going on the one machine one at 1200, one
at 4800 or 9600 and set it up as a server/bbs etc for our club, the Hills
Amateur Radio Group.

We are hoping a 486DX4/100 32M core 2.5G hda will do the job but maybe a
little ambitious?

cheers 73

VK6PEC
Peter Perth WA