If it's only the nfssvc, I can tell you something from my expirience.
It's not enough to compile kernel NFS as a module. It depends on
something that is not included automatically (I really don't know what).
Either compile the kernel with NFS support inside the kernel (not as
a module) or uninstall knfsd.