Hi,
    I've been looking for info about the XKB extension and its library (libxkb).
I've come accross a blank. I haven't seen any man pages about it, nor any
mention of it in the distributed online Xlib book. Seems the only way to find
out anything about it was reverse engineering xkbcomp and others and even that
was not very forthcoming. I was wondering whether there's any place where
I could get some info about it.

             Thanks,
                  Yuval

P.S.
I've also looked at the horrendous X11 keymapping for Hebrew. I reckon it's
someone who's not a Hebrew speaking person and who had no access a Hebrew
keyboard, so he was transliterating the letters by sound.

--
  Yuval El-Hanany      | Kawasaki GPZ500 '97 |
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |                     |   Have backpack,

˛mzwfj)mXު笷b\"a{
+wr{zw/(fu!칻&fXު笷b