Hello,

I am looking for a newsreader for Linux, and I would be more than
grateful if you can recommend me of one. These are the things that I
need in a newsreader (from the most important to the least):

1. GPL
2. Secure. I don't like Java/JavaScript/JScript/ActiveX or all the
   rest of these things. The less built-in support the newsreader has
   for these things - the better. I don't need "smart" newsreaders
   displaying html code inside posts either.
3. support threading.
4. support for PGP.
5. In text mode.

Anyone who sees a resemblence between these specifications and Mutt,
is right :)