Hi All,

  I would like to inform the members of the list of the upcoming Linux
Installation party in the Technion. The Party will be held on 24/11/1999,
and it will start at around 9:00am till we simply either drop to the
ground, or the CD's run out on us.
  It will be held at the Rifkin Computer Center (also known as EDUT),
which is located at the lower dorms area of the technion. Here is a small
map:

     _             _
      |           |
      |    | |    |
      |    | |    |
 swim |    | |    | edut
 pool |    | |    | center
      |    | |    |
      |    | |    |
      |     -     |
      |           |
         Main Gate

  If any of you would like to come and help, you are most welcome. Also it
would be a great opertunity to meet some of you people ;-)
The event is backed up by the following companies: Actcom, PF1, Intel,
SGI, Informix. CD's will be provided by Actcom & PF1 for the party.
More information will be made available hopefully by tonight on our
website at http://instaparty.israel.eu.org

  If you are asking what are we installing actually, well we will be
installing RH6.1 which will be provided by PF1 and Actcom. If someone will
want something else, that is possible too, but will moved to the back of
the line, most probably.

Best regards,
  Nir Simionovich

         ..... Technionus Dormus Farmus Administratus Regularus .....
   Taub Computer Center, Technion                       Cellphone:054-898834
   The Network Flight Recorder Project                  Phone:    04-8282741
   E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                     Pager:    058-474747
   Admin : vipe, heller, tux, bluf                                (05437)