On Mon, 15 Nov 1999 22:03:22 +0200, Omer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Slightly edited for brevity.
>
>>   In the words of butthead: "AAAAhhhhhhhhh......... Aaaahhhhh ....."
>> What in blazes are ye talking about man ? me AD&D days are long gone, and
>> far forgotten, for I had walked to earth with a dragon by my site, and a
>> penguin as a maskot. For ye is the one who would seek to help, by giving
>> ye old riddles ? come, join my noble quest in the search for the holy
>> penguin of Linus, lord of daemons.
>
>Ye gods, AD&D? Your AD&D days are not the only
>thing which is one... Go here:
>
>http://www.comptons.com/ceo99-cgi/article?'fastweb?getdoc+viewcomptons+A+1215+1++beowulf'

Also see, Michael Critchton's "Eaters of the dead", now re-released as "The
13th warrior" (soon to be a movie), which is also based on Beuwolf.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0345354613/qid=942732628/sr=1-1/102-6097111-3260041
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0345383249/qid=942732628/sr=1-25/102-6097111-3260041

Udi

ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ