This qualifies as a Dilbert cartoon.
Reminds me of the story from several years ago about the pointy-haired
manager who decreed that Workers Shall Leave Their Desks Clean and
Ordered.

Then one evening he inspected his workers' desks and threw to the trash
bin the contents of any desk which was not ordered to his satisfaction.

Ever since then, anytime an employee couldn't or didn't want to do
something, he attributed it to the crucial piece of paper which the
manager discarded in his campaign for ordered desks.

The moral - if your boss reboots your machine without your consent, then
blame any delays or setbacks in your work on his rebooting in middle of
your doing Something Very Critical and Important.

On Sun, 5 Dec 1999, Stanislav Malyshev a.k.a Frodo wrote:

> If you ever thought that maybe it's worth reading what ZDnet writes, or
> maybe someone there could have a clue, read this:
>
> http://www.zdnet.com/anchordesk/story/story_4100.html
>
> by ZDnet Technical Director. First sentence is enough, further reading is
> optional.

                                             --- Omer
   "MS-Word keeps thinking it knows what I'm gonna do next and tries to
   help me.  I've lived with my wife for 27 years and SHE can't do that.
   What makes MS-Word think it can?"             Bill Mullins

WARNING:
By sending me unsolicited commercial/political/religious E-mail message/s
(known also as "spam"), you irrevocably agree to pay me US$500.- (plus any
legal expenses incurred by my trying to collect the amount due) per
unsolicited commercial/political/religious E-mail message - for the service
of receiving it.