> * Micro$oft points to China as the worlds largest pirate
> country. What a
> nice way for the Chinese government to say "bugger off"
> without triggering
> an international incident ("Microsoft's 6th Navy bombards Shangai with
> shrink-wrapped Win2k boxes").

At this rate Israel will move to linux RSN too :-)

Am I the only one tired of hearing microsoft sponsored ads on the radio
telling me not to help my friends (they call it pirating software)?

BTW.

I finally managed to install ZIP-Drive today and I a patch for the HOWTO
(probably offtopic here, but you might need it anyhow)

1. Parallel Port Zip requires the module Parport_pc, which doesn't load
automatically with PPA (ppa loads parport and parport_probe which don't
detect the zip)

2. As far as I know PPA module only works on old zipdrives, the new ones
require IMM (load it after loading parport_pc)

 Chen Shapira
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Queen Isabella where are you today?
The next Chris. Colombus is wasting away.