CS>> Am I the only one tired of hearing microsoft sponsored ads on the radio
CS>> telling me not to help my friends (they call it pirating software)?

I like the wording of "pirating software". Do you have a skull-and-bones
flag already? A sword? Do you hang Windows resellers on the mast of your
flagship? Or just rob them of all their CDs and release in a lone boat
with single bottle of water? Is your teamleader one-eyed and one-legged?
Does he own a parrot, which likes to curse? You know, to be a real pirate
you have to comply...

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      \/  There shall be counsels taken
Stanislav Malyshev      /\  Stronger than Morgul-spells