can anybody please send me a console hebrew font and keyboard mapping?
or at least five me a link where i can download it..
my Mandrake 7.. got crazy.. now it totally stopped console writing and
displaying hebrew..
and in X i only able to see hebrew.. when i do xmodmap
/usr/share/xmodmap.he i get

xmodmap:  /usr/share/xmodmap/xmodmap.he:10:  bad keysym target keysym
'Meta_R', no corresponding keycodes
xmodmap:  1 error encountered, aborting.

the xmodmap.he i have is:
! Xmodmap-Hebrew - A mapping file for Hebrew ISO 8859-8.
! The right Alt key (Alt_R) is used as the Hebrew shift key.
! Avner Lottem ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

! Modified by Tzafrir Cohen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
! Use right Meta key (right "windows" key on a 104 keyboard) instead of
right
! Alt.

! Setting the modifier:
!remove Mod1 = Meta_R
keysym Meta_R = Mode_switch
clear Mod2
add Mod2 = Mode_switch

! This is to prevent q, w from being reassigned.
remove Mod2 = slash apostrophe

! Setting the individual letters:
keysym comma  = comma less  0x00fa less
keysym period  = period greater 0x00f5 greater
keysym slash  = slash question period question
keysym semicolon = semicolon colon 0x00f3 colon
keysym apostrophe = apostrophe quotedbl comma quotedbl
keysym a  = a NoSymbol  0x00f9 A
keysym b  = b NoSymbol  0x00f0 B
keysym c  = c NoSymbol  0x00e1 C
keysym d  = d NoSymbol  0x00e2 D