Ira Abramov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I'm looking over it, and I'm not too sure what they do "better". they
> include a few useful RPMs like ssh and ssl that can't come from RHAT
> (and I have no idea how they can ship it on CD to non-US destinations,
> but they seem to do).

IIRC, ssh is developed and maintained from Finland. I am sure the
company has a US presence, in all probability in SIlicon Valley, but
I don't think ssh ever was a purely US product. Therefore, there
should not be a problem with shipping it outside of US.

Besides, there are 2 versions, commerciall and non-commercial. I
suspect there is a difference in encription, and I don't know which
is shipped by KRUD.

--
Oleg Goldshmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
"Inventions ... cannot, in nature, be a subject of property."