From: Mevorach, Assaf [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sun, October 22, 2000 9:08 AM
To: Linux-Il (E-mail)
Subject: RE: linux installation on multi OS system

you need to make another partition at least 1.5 GB for the Linux OS and
another partition for swap at the size of your RAM
with one of the partitioning tools that are available (I recommend with fibs
which comes with the distribution)
and then to install a boot loader LILO or GRUB in case that the other
partition is far from the boot sectors.
If you will follow the README's and do only thing you are fully understand
their results, there will be no troubles.
if you feel it is complicated you can always wait for the next installation
party in the Technion (not far from Afula ;) )