Hello,

Sorry for being off-topic.

Did anyone here try wake-on-lan and cares to share the experience?

Specifically, I have machines that wake up well usually, after
being shutdown by software or by the front-panel power button,
but not after turning off and on the button in the power supply,
or, more importantly, after an electricity break.

For those interested, I use ether-wake from
<http://www.scyld.com/expert/wake-on-lan.html>.

Do others have better experience? Am I expecting something
impossible from the supply/card/board?

Thanks,

        Didi