do you think trhat porting QText to Linux is really feasible and worth the effort?

i agree that the bidi support there was excellent, and i used to work with qtext for
years, but qt's bidi support has become pretty mature, and i'm not sure if it's worth
the effort of porting MFC or whatever windows code to linux, or if that won't mean
rewriting the whole thing from scratch, practically.

btw, the name, at least, is already linux-ready: it QText sounds perfect for a QT app
:)

Dvir Volk
Editor in Chief
Nana by NetVision
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | Tel: 03-5652585 |  Fax:03-6241952 |
http://www.netvision.net.il  http://www.nana.co.il
NetVision LTD. Omega Center, Matam Haifa 31905