On Sun, Oct 06, 2002 at 02:19:37PM +0300, Guy Cohen wrote:
> Well since every one dont give a f*ck about the list and
> thinks it's their mothers, i want too.
>
> HEY... IM LOOKING FOR A JOB!!!! CAN YOU HALP ME
> I DONT CARE IF THATS OFFTOPIC/INAPPROPRIATE/RUDE/WTF I DONT CARE!!
>
> I WANT A JOB!
>
> will you hire me?
>
> And the worst thing is that im the only one who flame them.

It is my opinion that there was yet not a single looking for a job
message that was off topic.

In addition, I would also like to know what is going on because it
seems that many people are loosing their job lately. I consider this
information on topic as well.

Of course this is only my opinion.

--

    Shaul Karl, [EMAIL PROTECTED] e t