On Sun, 6 Oct 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
>
> > In addition, I would also like to know what is going on because it
> > seems that many people are loosing their job lately. I consider this
> > information on topic as well.
>
> Ah, well, there are several reasons:
>
> The quarter has just ended, and with it, dire financial results for many companies.
>
> Also, many companies have deferred the cutbacks till "after the holidays".

and there are still people that switch jobs - even if they are a minority.
do not immediatly assume that if person X stopped working during an
economic depression - then they were fired or the company was closed.

cheer up - there are still those that look for new people. you need to
have something extra to give them, to get there. if you don't have that
something extra - then use the time you're at home to learn and practice
that something extra - its better then just sitting at home and feeling
bad about your situation. (i;m not talking specifically about you - i've
no idea regarding your skills and knowledge - i'm talking in general about
job seeking when you seem to be unable to find a job).

--
guy

"For world domination - press 1,