On Tue, 2002-10-08 at 18:59, Alon Barzilai wrote:

> whois search tells me your reconrd updated today.
> could it be that all the other dns still look for old server ?

I did update the zone file today, but that was only to add the $TTL line
(which wasn't there before, so named used the default -- should be fine
anyway), because I thought it may have something to do with the problem.
Other than that the zone hasn't changed in months.

--
Alex Shnitman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.hectic.net/   UIN 188956