On Mon, 14 Oct 2002, Eytan Heidingsfeld wrote:

> I don't think you understood my about my ADSL problem (BTW) I tried
> installing it and I still can't get it to work. I have read the how-to
> BEZEQ_ADSL_LINUX document but can't get the stupid thing to work!

my memory fails me here - did you write about this before to the list and
asked for some help? with the relevant details that could allow people to
help you (relevant error messages, relevant logs from pppd's debug mode,
exact system setup? pinging the adsl modem works?)

btw, this is not a reply to your letter per ce - i'm not saying
that refering to a mailing list for assitance should be the normal route
to getting ADSL working - just saying that it _can_ be a route to go, and
if you wish to solve the problem, and haven't mailed the list before with
these details - you might want to do that.

--
guy

"For world domination - press 1,