Hi,

I'm using UCD-SNMP version 4.2.3 over Linux. I've compiled
the ucd tutorial mib module into an *.so library, which
SNMPD loads. The following lines the access section of snmpd.conf:

com2sec paranoid  default         public
com2sec readonly  default         public

group MyROSystem v1         paranoid
group MyROSystem v2c        paranoid
group MyROSystem usm        paranoid
group MyROGroup  v1         readonly
group MyROGroup  v2c        readonly
group MyROGroup  usm        readonly

view all    included  .1                               80
view system included  .iso.org.dod.internet.mgmt.mib-2.system

access MyROSystem ""      any       noauth    exact  system none   none
access MyROGroup  ""      any       noauth    exact  all    none   none

The only response I get is for the system MIB.

On call:
snmpget MyLinuxMachine public enterprises.2021.13.4242.1.1.1

I get the response:
Error in packet
Reason: (noSuchName) There is no such variable name in this MIB.
Failed object:
enterprises.ucdavis.ucdExperimental.ucdSnmpTutorialMIB.ustMIB
Objects.ustScalarSet.ustSSSimpleString

If I add the "-v 2c" to the snmpget command, the reply is:
"No Such Object available on this agent"

Thanks, Michael.