Gilad Ben-Yossef wrote:

On Sun, 2002-12-29 at 15:13, Hetz Ben-Hamo wrote:

Hi,

I was just wondering - did anyone submit papers to the upcoming ISOC "kinus" about Open Source? (it will be held in the Kfar Hamaccabiah, Feb. 17-18)..

Well, sort of ;-)

I *might* be giving there a lecture about Open Source/Free Software and
it's use in the Internet infrastructure.

They asked me if I'm willing to and I said "sure!" and sent them details
about as they requested. A month later someone phoned me up to get my
home address "to send me some papers" and I never heard from there
since... :-)

You will, Gilad, don't worry :-)

Best
Doron