0. None.
4

Reasons (please check all that apply):
--------------------------------------
A.  Better Hebrew support.
B.  Licensing.
C1. Similarity to Windows GUI.
C2. Difference from Windows GUI.
D.  My company/organization dictates/recommends this desktop.
E1. This is the only desktop coming with my distribution.
E2. This is the default desktop that my distribution offers.
E3. This is the desktop that is best supported by my distribution.
F.  I use an application(s) that runs better under this desktop (please
    detail - which app).
G1. Historical reasons.
G2. I've got used to this desktop.
G3. I have a lot of existing configurations/customizations for this
    desktop, and/or existing investments.
H.  Another reason (PLEASE DETAIL)
C2 and H:
It is just a pleasanter to work with, and has much less annoyances then KDE. I still use KDe apps here and there for the better Hebrew support- but once gnome apps get that better support (with the new version of qt maybe?) I am hoping to dump them altogether and get KDe off my machine (not much HD space...)