On Sunday 02 February 2003 14:33, you wrote:
> You should run: make -f admin/Makefile.common ; ./configure ; make - please
> read the instructions.
>
> Thanks,
> Hetz
>
> On Sunday 02 February 2003 17:18, The-Q wrote:
> > On Sunday 02 February 2003 13:09, you wrote:
> > > Wait a minute: configure is supposed to create some configuration files
> > > on a successful run. Did it create those files? If it didn't, there are
> > > very good chances you will have all sorts of strange problems...
> >
> > It did end its run and created its files.
> >
> > BTW - The 'configure' script I sent was a result of:
> > $sh ./configure 2> err_msg
When I ran -
make -f /admin/Makefile.common
I got this err message:
##start##
configure.in:44: warning: do not use m4_patsubst: use patsubst or m4_bpatsubst
configure.in:63: warning: AC_PROG_LEX invoked multiple times
configure.in:128: warning: do not use m4_regexp: use regexp or m4_bregexp
autoheader: `config.h.in' is unchanged
##end##

When ran the 'configure' and 'make' it gave the same err messages.