Michael Sternberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I wonder why if I apply g++ switch -fomit-frame-pointer
> C++ exceptions cease to work.

Shooting from the hip: this is probably a bug - omitting frame pointer
should not affect stack unwinding during throw. As for why, probably
the exception handling code looks in registers for the frame pointers
to unwind the stack, and does not find any (wild guess). As a
workaround, try adding -fexceptions or -funwind-tables to your
flags. I have no idea if it can help though.

Disclaimer: I am not at all sure any of the above is correct.

Suggestion: G(oogle)TFW...

--
Oleg Goldshmidt | [EMAIL PROTECTED]