What does the following mean:

    remove extraneous /etc/pam.d/screen as other works fine

?

  At first I thought that the maintainer is telling me that he no longer
install /etc/pam.d/screen because it is not needed any more. However
searching http://packages.debian.org for all files in the screen package
yields etc/pam.d/screen as the first entry. In which case, what does the
above means?
  In case you wonder, it is taken from the changelog entry for screen
(3.9.15-1) found at /usr/share/doc/screen/changelog.Debian.gz.
--

    Shaul Karl, [EMAIL PROTECTED] e t