Small disclaimer due to the fact I was asked to post the job and that a healthy thread emerged -
I have no degree whatsoever and am extremely happy that the KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) axiom applies very well to the CS field.
The way I see it 90% of the jobs people actualy do in CS are not so mathimatically/alogorithmic wise complex that a simple administrator that can code like me can't deal with.
And for the remaining 10% of the jobs I hear there are plenty jobless CS major with a 90 avarage looking for a job ...

--
Lior Kesos - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Content Development Team Leader