SF>> Actually, they said that "no beginner needs a two button mouse".
SF>> And if you ever gave tech support to beginners (or
SF>> not-so-beginners) you will appreciate that. The OS supports "out

Come on. I gave support to five year child (the real one, not proverbial)
and she was perfectly able to know to handle the mouse. It took about
couple of days to teach her what it is and what it means, but it is
certainly doable. After all, everybody of us three-buttons-and-wheel
geniuses was novice once. I don't by this "people are idiots" thing.
Most people aren't _that_ idiotic.

SF>> When the application is in the background, what would you need it's
SF>> menu for anyway? You still need to click on it to get it into focus

Guess what, I have more than one applications in foreground. Actually,
for me amost all of them are in foreground.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       \/  There shall be counsels taken
Stanislav Malyshev      /\  Stronger than Morgul-spells