Evgeny Stambulchik wrote:

To:      The Israeli Group of Linux Users
Copy to: Prof. Yigal Burstein, Senior Advisor to the President for
         Information Systems, Weizmann Institute of Science
Copy to: Aviva Greenman, Head of the Computing Center, Weizmann Institute
         of Science

As a totally experimental service, http://mirror.hamakor.org.il/archives/linux-il now has a web archive running of Linux-IL. In fact, this message should serve as a test message to see whether it successfully gets email from the list.

This is *experimental* service. The URL may change, as well as the service shutting down altogether. Remeber that. Also, I have not (yet) got the files from Evgeny for the old archives, so these archives start at October 5th. Evgeny - if you want, just send me the linux-il messages in mbox format. I'm apparently using a different utility than you to create the archives, so your HTMLs won't cut it for me.

Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Open Source integration consultant