Quoth Moshe Shemesh:

>     Look at MIMEdefang sendmail Milter it's a very good content/spam filter.
> You may also would like to check the commercial CanIt which is based on it.

There are numerous filter engines (e.g. dansguardian for web, etc).
However, with my daughter reaching the age of google, I am starting to
wonder as to web content filters that cover Heb sites. E.g. dansguardian
blocks playboy.com, etc, but not hafuz.co.il - hebrew chokes the bugger
;-).

Yes, I know, I know - before the locust descend on me - it is impossible
to prevent seepage, it is impossible to close avenues if the will to
explore the backstreets exists, etc. I know. But it is not the
backstreets I am interested in blocking, it is the casual link...

Has _anyone_ made work on multi-lingual content filtering covering
Hamitics and Semitcs ;-)?

Have a lovely day!

--
---OFCNL
    This is MY list. This list belongs to ME! I will flame anyone I want.