Quoth Oleg Kobets:

> > zoonecropaedophilia is a bit advanced.
>
> Damn, even I do not know what the hell this means and I am 23 :-)

zoo=animal
necro=dead
paedo=children
philia=love,sex
total=sex with bodies of immature animals

> She has her own computer ? At age of 7 ? Cool.
> Can you adapt me please ? I wanna be Junior Cabal NON-Leader. LOL.

;-). She had her own computer at age 2. ;-). Ain't being my daughter
cool. Do you _ALSO_ want to my daughter?

> There is squid and it has acl's. You can manually edit those to prevent
> israeli sex sites from showing up. This is the immidiate solution.It is a

Yeah - this is what I already do (and also installing squid guard).

> Or, you could rewrite some iptables rule or something along that line to
> search the sites META tags for words like sex, porno, etc. It is more
> versatile and demands (almoust) no maintaining, because nearly every sex
> site puts a meta tag to show up more in search engines. Israeli sites do
> that too.

Alas, many Israeli sites do not give a damn about metas ;-). There are
drek pieces of software that look at pictures ;-) and filter them based
on skin amounts. Not effective, imho.

Cheerio

--
---OFCNL
    This is MY list. This list belongs to ME! I will flame anyone I want.