Well it's a bit weird,
for once I remember it was fully GPLed few month ago
now they seem to change it so although there is GPLed
version of QT for windows only academic people can download it
but since it's fully GPLed I don't see how they how they can stop
anyone who isn't academic from copying it and using it even
if you can't download it from their site.

Ely Levy
System group
Hebrew University
Jerusalem Israel