btw if you want to even get more confuzed
http://www.trolltech.com/download/index.html
notice the educational version is under the GPL section
if you look on the licence part of the page it would tell you
it's under educational license
so I guess their webpage is a bit not updated to one side
(either it's suppose to be GPL now or they changed it to educational now)

Ely Levy
System group
Hebrew University
Jerusalem Israel