I am looking to buy internal SCSI cables.

  In fact, I will consider any cable you are willing to offer, not just
SCSI ones. However I am currently looking in particular for an internal
50 pin SCSI cable with the following minimum specifications:

    50p                    50p        50p        50p
     +----------------------+----------+----------+
    con                    con        con        con

              40 cm             20 cm      20 cm

  I am willing to pay for such a cable 20 NIS when I pick it up, or 25
NIS if it is shipped to me. No problem on my part if it will be sent
by mail. I am in Tel-Aviv.

  While I am at it, I will consider any offer for real cheap (for free,
in Israeli terms) hardware. I guess that some members of this list will
be willing to pay a _bit_ more.
--

    Shaul Karl,    shaulk @ actcom . net . il