On Fri, Nov 21, 2003 at 10:21:25PM +0200, Official Flamer/Cabal NON-Leader wrote:
> Quoth Shaul Karl:
>

> >     50p                    50p        50p        50p
> >      +----------------------+----------+----------+
> >     con                    con        con        con
> >
> >      <--------------------->-<-------->-<--------->
> >               40 cm             20 cm      20 cm
>
> I will check. Will give you. OTOH, you did NOT bother coming for the
> junk I had on my hands beforehand.

  I am weighting the difficulties of coming to you against the
benefits. Since I have to come to you by bus and then probably walk some
distance, it makes the whole thing much less appealing. Beforehand,
carrying some possibly large box with me back when I didn't have an
immediate use for it also degraded the overall revenue. Currently, I can
buy the specific cable in an electronics store in Tel-Aviv. It is not
awfully expensive so here again I have an upper limit for the revenue I
can get by getting it from a list member.
  Am I missing something?
  Looks to me as if you are weighting getting rid of currently unused
hardware against either the hassle of packaging it and shipping it by
mail, or bringing it in person to a predetermined meeting place.

--
"If you have an apple and I have  an apple and we  exchange apples then
you and I will still each have  one apple. But  if you have an idea and I