On Sat, Dec 13, 2003 at 11:58:04AM +0200, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
> Shachar Shemesh wrote:
>
> >Shachar Shemesh wrote:
> >
> >>I also wrote a perl script that has the added bonus that the script
> >>itself will not return unless pptp exists. This allows putting the
> >>script into inittab with "respawn", causing almost all disconnects to
> >>reconnect on their own. Going over this script now, however, reveals
> >>that I have not did my own workaround regarding resolving and then
> >>adding route. This means that the only reason this script works at
> >>all is BECAUSE it is "respawned" until it works. The script as it is
> >>before this fix is attached to this email. Bear in mind that it was
> >>meant for Debian, so you might need to change the place the DHCP log
> >>file is searched for (line 8) for it to work on Fedora.

Debian has at least three possible dhcp clients (dhcp 2, dhcp3 and pump
 I originally used dhcp3, but there were a number of things it just
refused to do, I don't remember what ATM, so I moved to pump). They each
keep their logs in different places.

--
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]       +---------------------------+