On Monday 29 December 2003 15:16, Shlomo Solomon wrote:
> Since no-one answered my original question, I'll ask another. Can anyone
> recommend a CHEAP (no more than 100 shekels) Webcam that works in LINUX?

Don't know what the price is in Israel, but I am using a cheap webcam, the
Logitech quickcam express. It works as expected using a driver that isn't yet
(well, I didn't try a 2.6 kernel yet) in the standard distros, but available
on Sourceforge.

Arie

PS to all: a few weeks ago I was trying to get help on a font problem (thread
name was "problem with kde's font handling") and then the thread died without
me finding a solution. Anyone out there who'd like to try to help me on that?
--
It is absurd to seek to give an account of the matter to a man
who cannot himself give an account of anything; for insofar as