Behdad Esfahbod wrote:

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004, Shachar Shemesh wrote:

Personally, I usually send in PDF. I am yet to hear a complaint.

You do not here. Nor you here about accepted. :)

That's the beuty of being your own boss. You don't get to write one of those "the opinions expressed in this mail are my own, and do not refelct those of my employer" thingies, and you don't need to pass an interview to get in. Also, when a company is sending out a document as PDF, it serves to look MORE professional, not less.

As for the other side - at least Omnitech, for which I'm helping to recruite, PDF are acceptable. I can say that I'm bringing about some change within my humble reach.

Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Systems Consulting