Quoting Amir Spivak, from the post of Mon, 10 May:
> Hi all,
> I have a problem with user bwurzbur on a RH9 machine i hold, when doing "su bwurzbur"
> the output is:
> su: /bin/bash  :  No such file or directory

please cut and paste the output to the following command (run as root)

ls -ld /bin /bin/bash

these are the permissions you should be seeing:

drwxr-xr-x    2 root     root         4096 Dec  4 15:14 /bin
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root       511400 Apr  8  2002 /bin/bash

--
Poster boy for testosterone
Ira Abramov